Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zombie?

With halloween just around the corner, I thought I would make up something with whatever I had. Since I'm not planning on spending my halloween going out this year I wanted to create something that halloween-ish yet fabulous at the same time haha so this is what I came up with...
So how does it look? do I pass as a zombie? or at least somewhat dead looking? hahaha Here's how I came to this look, I was using my 88 matte eyeshadow palette from BH Cosmetics. I first primed my eyes with Two Face primer and then took the brightest neon pink and applied it over my lids then taking a deeper purple to my crease and the outer edges, I then took the deep purple and swiped it over my bottom lid as well. pretty much I was doing a pink purple smokey eye look. So then I took the deep black grayish color just above the black and I started contouring my face, shading just below my eyes to make me look super tired and the temples of my forehead. Then I took a flat eye shadow brush and pretty much covered my lips lightly with a black shadow and voila! this is how it came out. I know I didnt do a tutorial but I have been busy studying and this was pretty much my study break! So tell me what you think! Id like to hear your thoughts about this look for halloween. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment