Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bronze Smokey eye look


So trying out my new eye palette that I got from CVS today and I loved how the color payoff came out. The look is absolutely beautiful and it's a great wear for this upcoming season...FALL!  It's a very natural look well...very neutral I should say and lately I have been into the whole bronzie brown look and it's very suitable to wear out on an everyday basis for school, work, hanging out with the girls..or guys ;) haha and it's just a fun everyday wear. I know for sure this will be the look that I will be using for the rest of the year when I dont feel like wearing too much color to class. The products that I used are as followed:

Wet n Wild's Vanity palette
Smashbox's Photofinish Lid Primer
Smashbox's Blackout shadow
Maybelline's The Falsies Volume express
Wet n Wild's Heather Silk blush
NYX Slide on Glide on eye pencil in Jet Black
L'Oreal's Liquid liner in carbon black

Brushes that I used:
BHCosmetics Flat Liner brush
Sonya Kashuk Fluffy brush
Sonya Kashuk Flat shader brush
E.L.F blush brush
E.L.F contouring brush

The foundation that I wore was from Estee Lauder the Double wear in Soft Tan.
The results:















I made a tutorial video to show you how I applied this look. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment