Sunday, August 21, 2011

New look..

Here I created a yellow green look..I know this look is tried in by many other makeup artists but I wanted to try it out myself. Since my skin complexion is pretty much dark the colors are so vibrant as to those who are fair skinned. So I decided to take on this look using my BHCosmetics 88 Matte shadow palette with my Sonya Kashuk brushes. I primed my eyes first with Smashbox's photo finish lid primer and then on top of that I smudged NYX's jumbo pencil in Milk all over my lid. The with a flat shader brush I picked up the brightest yellow on the pallete follwed by a yellow-green shade a few colors below it and the inner half of my eye is yellow while the outer half of my eye is yellow-green. I had to really pack that on my lid to get the color to stand out. Then what I did next was take a small crease brush and dab it on a darker green shade to outline my crease and outer corners of my eyes just a bit. For a highlight color I used the color that was most similar to my skin tone and lined my eyes with smashbox's blackout shadow and a liner brush on my top lid.
For the bottom part of my lids I took the same colors I used on my top lid and lined my lower lash line with it starting from the outer corner with the darker green and making my way to the inner corner with the yellow. I also took a black pencil and lined my water line lightly to make the black seem barely there.
For my lips I took L'Oreal's lipstick in Forver Fuschia to complete my look.
I had a great time creating this look, I couldnt be anymore happy of how the result came out. =]



No comments:

Post a Comment